Friday, January 18, 2013

Talent to Opportunity? Sharing the Gospel Online

I have grown up learning about technology.  My dad is a chemical engineer and has worked for Dow and Microsoft, and has taught me many things about computers and technology.  I also know quite a bit about computers and operating systems.  This knowledge can be used to my advantage.  I can use this information to further the work of the Lord online.  I have begun a Mormon.org account (still going through the red tape) and I can share my talents and interests, such as music and writing, in this way.  I can also use these skills to help other people learn about God.  Blogs, websites, and social networks can also be used to share testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  As I continue to develop skills with technology and writing, I can repay Heavenly Father by helping to spread His work.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, this is weird. I was just looking for cello tips, found your blog, and BAM! You are a Mormon too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is weird. I was just looking for cello tips, found your blog, and BAM! You are a Mormon too! :D

    ReplyDelete