Monday, January 14, 2013

My Perfect Day
   My perfect day would be so much fun!  I would eat a HUGE breakfast with eggs, bacon, french toast, and orange Juice!  After breakfast, I would go hang out with Clark and Michael!! We would go airsofting, play computer, eat tons of pizza, watch a movie, and write music (Viva la Vida/Titanium coming soon!).  At home, I would grab a good book (I love Louis L'Amour novels) and some tasty snacks and read in bed.  I like reading the best when it is quiet and I can hear the rain on the windows or see the snow falling outside.  After reading for a few hours, I would drift off to sleep, and the end of my perfect day :).
(this is a picture of me during one of my big airsofting trips with Clark and Michael)

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of good breakfast. That sounded really yummy. I also love that your perfect day is something realistic, that could actually happen. Many other people wrote about taking a privet jet to a tropical island. It is really cute how you say that you would hang out with Clark and Michael. Your friendship with them is really awesome. I like your blog. Have a terrific day!!!

    ReplyDelete